Powered by Blogger.

Monday, May 15, 2017

Important Update

So I noticed while giving this blog location, that I haven't updated you all on my whereabouts. I have not disappeared I have been working on something amazing!!!!

There are so many things to share. Head over to my personal blog tiffanymarnold.wordpress.com and to my new and still under construction website lovetichelle.com.

There is some exciting news coming and I don't want to leave you out in the loop.

Peace and blessings!!!!


 

Blogger news

Follow me on:
~Twitter @ https://twitter.com/LoveTichelle
~Facebook @ https://www.facebook.com/pages/Love-Tichelle/1421493344783822

Or keep updated:
about.me/tiffanyarnold

I am also a guest blogger on:
shoptheavenue.com

Blogroll

About Tichelle

Who am I? A simple question, but no simple answer. Me, I am complicated, yet oh so simple. I am a mother of four, at the moment single, but hopefully that will one day change. I am in pursue of following my dreams. What are my dreams you may ask? Well I want to wake up everyday and go to a job I love, and come home to a home I own, to a family I love. I have the part of the family, I am just working on the rest. Writing is my passion, but so is helping people. My post are all about you. Letting you know what I have been through and hopefully preventing the same for you, all with a random vent or two mixed in. Come follow me and lets talk real life, relationships and becoming a better us TOGETHER!!!